• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun Buy Back

what type of firearm is the one with the large wood grip and wood stock? looks kinda like a small rifle
and those are quite a few revolvers

View attachment 256272

Don't know about the one with the large wood grip, but at about 4 o'clock in the box looks like a square but, diamond grip, flat latch M36 S&W. I want to cry.

Who paid for the other 20?

If only handguns ($50/ea.) were purchased a total of 880 guns could have been bought with the $44,000. That's not accounting for the rifles ($100/ea.)

It was nice to meet and talk to you today. Like we were saying downtown. I think they were padding their results numbers and some of there pockets as well...

Don't know about the one with the large wood grip, but at about 4 o'clock in the box looks like a square but, diamond grip, flat latch M36 S&W. I want to cry.
Looks like at about the seven o'clock position, that my be an older model Ruger Blackhawk with a brass frame. Had one of these at one time. Not positive if that's what it is...

After looking at the box of pistols more carefully, I noticed that all of the visible tags had the number 2013 on them. I'm guessing that is the year, and that box of guns is from a buy back last year. MCPO might be M_______ County Police. I am assuming a lot, but I don't believe that box of guns is from today's buyback.

I think the article was written before todays buy back. They mentioned todays but only said that there would be security to try to deter collectors from buying although they could not stop the transactions for taking place.

Back
Top Bottom