• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun shop shootout in Miss.

BREAKING NEWS!

Bloomberg has placed his presidential run on hold in order to focus all his money, time and energy on exploiting this act of "gun violence." (Most people would just call it stupidity)

2 dead, 2 airlifted away in critical condition. $25 dispute. It doesn't get much dumber than that.

Just the kind of nonsense the antis love. Have to say, maybe there are some people who can't be trusted with a gun.

It's situations like this that fuel groups like MOMS DEMAND ACTION, and governmental pushes towards gun control. I have no idea what ensued during the argument but in most cases, it only takes one person to escalate a situation to violence. A couple of things that I take from this article (this is what I ASSUME based on what I read):

1.) The folks working at the gun store were not 'prepared', maybe it was just a lack of situational awareness, or maybe the customers came in with an agenda that caught them off-guard, but it doesn't seem that they were prepared to use the weapons that they sold/carried. (just an assumption)

2.) Stupidity never ceases to amaze me, I can't imagine a situation where I would consider escalating a situation to taking a life over being charged an undue $25 fee, or $250 fee, or $2500 fee. Human life is worth more than that.

It's situations like this that fuel groups like MOMS DEMAND ACTION, and governmental pushes towards gun control. I have no idea what ensued during the argument but in most cases, it only takes one person to escalate a situation to violence. A couple of things that I take from this article (this is what I ASSUME based on what I read):

1.) The folks working at the gun store were not 'prepared', maybe it was just a lack of situational awareness, or maybe the customers came in with an agenda that caught them off-guard, but it doesn't seem that they were prepared to use the weapons that they sold/carried. (just an assumption)

2.) Stupidity never ceases to amaze me, I can't imagine a situation where I would consider escalating a situation to taking a life over being charged an undue $25 fee, or $250 fee, or $2500 fee. Human life is worth more than that.

I wouldn't say they weren't prepared, just when you have someone 2 feet away and us not knowing exactly what happened, they got off life threatening shots, they just weren't the lucky ones. That's why I'm curious to know who drew/shot first. Just so dumb regardless.....

Back
Top Bottom