• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun store recommendation Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
chucks is sweet to hang out in and look at, but its more of a museum. i have only bought two guns from them

range guns and safes north store (pleasantdale and 85) is awesome. they have a good range and their used firearm prices aint too bad. plus the guys there are super awesome

Tucker Guns is a horrible place.

my dad had some luck there. i think it depends on who you talk to (working there at the time)

their prices aint that great and one or two of the fellas are kinda douches but if you let it be known that you arent going to buy anything at a high price they will sometimes negotiate with you believe it or not

aka go in there and dont take **** from them, sound informed

but i would rather just go somewhere better off the bat. still not a bad place to check out

Acworth guns! Best costumer service from any gun store I've been to. Literally, I live in Decatur and that's my only gun store I go to now. Great family run business and always a good time up there. Plus, Henry's New Orleans restaurant is right down the street, so that's a huge plus

I'm all about Henry's. That alone is worth the drive but Acworth Guns? Very limited selection plus the last four times I've been there they were closed. I went different days and times during posted business hours. No sign, no nothing.

I'm all about Henry's. That alone is worth the drive but Acworth Guns? Very limited selection plus the last four times I've been there they were closed. I went different days and times during posted business hours. No sign, no nothing.
Usually when they're closed mid day it's for lunch, and there's a "be back at" sign on the door, but regardless, that place is awesome and the owner/staff are super knowledgable and they don't act like know it alls like most gun stores. And, excellent, excellent customer service

Usually when they're closed mid day it's for lunch, and there's a "be back at" sign on the door, but regardless, that place is awesome and the owner/staff are super knowledgable and they don't act like know it alls like most gun stores. And, excellent, excellent customer service

Then I shall try them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom