Gun will shoot its own hole out its a tack driver

"Drives tacks, my favorite rifle of all time. Sell or trade for anything."
Maybe this is the tack he is talking about ?

thumb-tack2-247x300.jpg

At the garage where are used to have my car serviced, one of the mechanics fancied himself a gun guy.
He claimed to have owned pretty much every gun ever invented at one point or other in his life, and he was a crack shot with all of them!
Most of the time I'd just nod my head and listen to his tall tales, but I finally had to call him out when he told me about his rifled-barrel Rem 870 shotgun that could cloverleaf its 12 ga. slugs at 200 yards with iron sights!

I invited him shooting with me several times and promised to pay him a healthy reward if he could even keep a 2 inch group at that distance, but somehow he never managed to find a free weekend to go with me to the range.

At the garage where are used to have my car serviced, one of the mechanics fancied himself a gun guy.
He claimed to have owned pretty much every gun ever invented at one point or other in his life, and he was a crack shot with all of them!
Most of the time I'd just nod my head and listen to his tall tales, but I finally had to call him out when he told me about his rifled-barrel Rem 870 shotgun that could cloverleaf its 12 ga. slugs at 200 yards with iron sights!

I invited him shooting with me several times and promised to pay him a healthy reward if he could even keep a 2 inch group at that distance, but somehow he never managed to find a free weekend to go with me to the range.
To everybody their own when you make up stories for fun or whatever else.

But this guy is here to sell or trade off his tack driver and selling it as such unreal

Back
Top Bottom