Gun will shoot its own hole out its a tack driver

When I drive tacks, I normally use the heal of the gun as it is easier to miss my fingers. My hunting AR is about 2ish MOA and the ammo is only about 1.5 MOA on a good day (steel case 7.62x39). Of course, when you are only shooting 50 yards or less at a deer, you feel like a champ and don't miss. I'm sure some on here are fantastic shots; but most of us are average shooters with average groupings. We all can get lucky once in a while; but that seems to be the exception instead of the rule in my case.

When I drive tacks, I normally use the heal of the gun as it is easier to miss my fingers. My hunting AR is about 2ish MOA and the ammo is only about 1.5 MOA on a good day (steel case 7.62x39). Of course, when you are only shooting 50 yards or less at a deer, you feel like a champ and don't miss. I'm sure some on here are fantastic shots; but most of us are average shooters with average groupings. We all can get lucky once in a while; but that seems to be the exception instead of the rule in my case.
Are people buying guns from this guy thinking they are going to be able to drive tacks or become the ultimate sniper with that rifle.

At the garage where are used to have my car serviced, one of the mechanics fancied himself a gun guy.
He claimed to have owned pretty much every gun ever invented at one point or other in his life, and he was a crack shot with all of them!
Most of the time I'd just nod my head and listen to his tall tales, but I finally had to call him out when he told me about his rifled-barrel Rem 870 shotgun that could cloverleaf its 12 ga. slugs at 200 yards with iron sights!

I invited him shooting with me several times and promised to pay him a healthy reward if he could even keep a 2 inch group at that distance, but somehow he never managed to find a free weekend to go with me to the range.

He sounds like a ****ing lawyer.

Are people buying guns from this guy thinking they are going to be able to drive tacks or become the ultimate sniper with that rifle.
LOL, even if he's telling the truth no one believes anything anyone says on this site when it relates to gun descriptions. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom