• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun will shoot its own hole out its a tack driver

I have no tack drivers, mostly custom , tactical sniper weapons.

Well you were smacking the hell out of that 5 inch flapper at 100 yards last week.

81SQY5qdUeL__SX425_.jpg
bullseye-torso-open_2.jpg

At the garage where are used to have my car serviced, one of the mechanics fancied himself a gun guy.
He claimed to have owned pretty much every gun ever invented at one point or other in his life, and he was a crack shot with all of them!
Most of the time I'd just nod my head and listen to his tall tales, but I finally had to call him out when he told me about his rifled-barrel Rem 870 shotgun that could cloverleaf its 12 ga. slugs at 200 yards with iron sights!

I invited him shooting with me several times and promised to pay him a healthy reward if he could even keep a 2 inch group at that distance, but somehow he never managed to find a free weekend to go with me to the range.

used to do something like that on another forum whose name cannot be mentioned.

I'd offer $100 on the forum to some of the keyboard cowboys to show up at the local range, and shoot two targets with the results they were claiming.

Crickets.

IMO there are very very few reasonably stock guns capable of shooting multiple 1/4" groups under normal range conditions.

Back
Top Bottom