• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gunbroker

100% correct and 95% of the poors here on the ODT will never understand it.

If you have something with real market appeal, gunjoker is your best bet for maximum return unless you're near an auction house that has two "I've got the biggest dick in this town" bidders who constantly go at each other driving prices through the stratosphere.

One good example is a gun of a type that I own has been on GB for a week and has 3 days to go, with a current bid of $1,150. That gun was discontinued less than 6 months ago, and had an MSRP of $700-ish. I anticipate that the auction will hit $1,300.

I'm not greedy, but I'd be dumb not to try and flog mine on GB next week. The gun I'd replace it with doesn't have the mystique of having suppressor-height sights that I don't actually need for my current suppressor

One good example is a gun of a type that I own has been on GB for a week and has 3 days to go, with a current bid of $1,150. That gun was discontinued less than 6 months ago, and had an MSRP of $700-ish. I anticipate that the auction will hit $1,300.

I'm not greedy, but I'd be dumb not to try and flog mine on GB next week. The gun I'd replace it with doesn't have the mystique of having suppressor-height sights that I don't actually need for my current suppressor
Naw there flippity flipper! You're s'posed to hepp the brethren here out an' list it on ODT fer less'n you payed fer it! $500 aught to be 'bout rat since you said it was $700 a few months ago. You'se ain't s'posed to be makin' profit off'n folks! Don't you know that's wrong?!?!?

Naw there flippity flipper! You're s'posed to hepp the brethren here out an' list it on ODT fer less'n you payed fer it! $500 aught to be 'bout rat since you said it was $700 a few months ago. You'se ain't s'posed to be makin' profit off'n folks! Don't you know that's wrong?!?!?

I consider that my contribution to ODT is far more valuable to the regulars than an occasional "Good Deal!" with some GLWS-es!

I'm looking forward to all the crying and whining come the next ammo shortage. It's going to be glorious.

tenor-4.gif

Back
Top Bottom