• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gussied Up 10/22 vs. Ruger Precision Rimfire vs. "Whatcha got?"

He who dies with the most .22 rifles wins.
Well, you might as well give up now and just enjoy your days in the back of the line someplace. If you don't already know Gadgetsrfun Gadgetsrfun , you'll soon realize your quest for ultimate victory is a futile one!

I just got the new Guns and Ammo magazine and they have an article about the Ruger Precision Rimfire.
I really like the looks of this gun and what I read there and here about it. I wish I had seen it first. I just bought a Ruger American Compact from a fellow ODT member to use as a host for my suppressor (still in jail).
Have not shot it yet but I think I will like it anyway.

He who dies with the most .22 rifles wins.
Wait, am I missing something? Is there a rule that says a Ruger American Compact and a Ruger Precision Rimfire cannot occupy the same gun safe or the same household? Hell man, this is the age of inclusion; didn't you know? We don't 'scriminate no how, ya wiff me?

IMG_20180605_231308741.jpg

Wait, am I missing something? Is there a rule that says a Ruger American Compact and a Ruger Precision Rimfire cannot occupy the same gun safe or the same household? Hell man, this is the age of inclusion; didn't you know? We don't 'scriminate no how, ya wiff me?

View attachment 1653525

I know I will probably end up with that RPR as well along with my Winchester, Browning, Remington, Mossbergs, etc.
BTW, guess you missed my post, I already conceded victory to Gadgetsrfun Gadgetsrfun .

Just finished my barrel break-in for my McGowen Precision barrel rifle build. Wow, what a painstaking procedure! But, since I'm sitting at the shooting bench and not at my desk at work... it's all good!

I'll be sighting this rifle in this weekend. After that, you can expect some comparisons between the RPR, the Kidd barrel 10/22, the new McGowen barrel 10/22 AND the mystery barrel 10/22 (after a trigger job)!

Barrel Break In Procedure.JPG

IMG_20180607_200840875.jpg

Just finished my barrel break-in for my McGowen Precision barrel rifle build. Wow, what a painstaking procedure! But, since I'm sitting at the shooting bench and not at my desk at work... it's all good!

I'll be sighting this rifle in this weekend. After that, you can expect some comparisons between the RPR, the Kidd barrel 10/22, the new McGowen barrel 10/22 AND the mystery barrel 10/22 (after a trigger job)!

View attachment 1655819

View attachment 1655821
Looks awesome. Role Tide gun..

Back
Top Bottom