• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Had the Roswell Police called on me today.

i know fulton county will prosecute damn near any frivolous thing having to do with harassment/ sex assault. good luck if you are a white male in this county and that happens
Yep.....thats what concerns me. City of Roswell won't let me take out a NTO...they directed me to the county Superior court and suggested I take out a temp.restraining order to keep her out of our space.

Yep.....thats what concerns me. City of Roswell won't let me take out a NTO...they directed me to the county Superior court and suggested I take out a temp.restraining order to keep her out of our space.

that is a good thing to do

if nothing else it leaves a paper trail showing you have had problems with this crusty old ***** before

I assume she noticed the clip.

x2.... Make sure you don't get close to that clip or pocket while she is angry. She *could* claim she feels physically threatened. Not that'd she win that case, but you'd still have to pay to defend it. No one wins but the lawyers bud.

I think the mistake came in going to her place and trying to reason with her. Drop it and avoid her like the plague. If she bothers your wife at her work, the cops have a way of dealing with it.

You might pay her a visit late one night and dump a jar full of roaches under her front door. She will probably move out the next day.

Good friend had a similar problem with a coworker. Went to one of those "spy shops" and bought a camera/recorder pen that fit in his pocket. He documented a number of lies she had told thair supervisor and she was subsequently fired. Could have been real bad had he not had recordings. GOOD LUCK Bro.

Never.. I mean never...have contact with her without someone with you... Record all conversations...

Back
Top Bottom