• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hahahahahahahahaha $1400 for a vepr

Yes! They do dress up nicely. Optics are expensive too...the cheaper ones don't hold up to the recoil
What optic do you suggest, I was thinking about purchasing a Russian sniper scope but I might just run This 3-9x and pair it with a 45° offset mounted thermal

What optic do you suggest, I was thinking about purchasing a Russian sniper scope but I might just run This 3-9x and pair it with a 45° offset mounted thermal

I went with the Russian KOM 3-9x42 at first and it was awesome in every way except I had a hard time with my eye relief.
I shoot lefty, so I ended up going with a low profile center mount and a vortex 2-7x32 scope. The SVD flash hider is really nice on veprs too

Russian KOM................ Vortex
image.jpeg image.jpeg

It's what always happens with.banned crap. Folks think they can instantly ask +50%. Veprs are always.800 dollar guns to me. That's what i payed for a brand new 54r

800 is what I just paid for mine new at the store two days before I jumped in this thread.... That 800 is before all the aftermarket furniture and parts and extra mags, and dont forget buying 922r compliance part. So depending on the brand and quality parts are added to the vepr it's not hard to create a $1,400+ vepr.... but you can still get them new at the store for about 850-900 out the door.

It's what always happens with.banned crap. Folks think they can instantly ask +50%. Veprs are always.800 dollar guns to me. That's what i payed for a brand new 54r

Back
Top Bottom