• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Handgun at 18??

This is like the "I support the 2A but....." arguments.
I’m wondering how many of them have uttered the words in the attached picture, but agree with age restrictions. Infringe harder daddy gubment.

Attachments

• E18880E1-90A6-44A1-8A5E-2C790F388C21.jpeg
    E18880E1-90A6-44A1-8A5E-2C790F388C21.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 11
There is always the military...i've helped a few people under 21 get their CCW. All you show are orders for proof of residency and military training. It will get you a CCW as young as 18...it's the only loophole I think there is in the entire system besides receiving a "gift" from a family member.

I haven’t read through the entire thread, and it may have already been addressed, but here’s my question.

I’m aware an 18 yr old can own a handgun if acquired through a private party transfer, but can they carry said firearm in their car (only in vehicle) as an extension of their home since they can’t get a weapons permit until they’re 21?

I haven’t read through the entire thread, and it may have already been addressed, but here’s my question.

I’m aware an 18 yr old can own a handgun if acquired through a private party transfer, but can they carry said firearm in their car (only in vehicle) as an extension of their home since they can’t get a weapons permit until they’re 21?
No one can carry a firearm in their car as an extension of their home.

Oh, was that changed?
It's never been that way/

Totally an internet meme/

You can carry a firearm in your vehicle because the legislature says you can.

You can keep a firearm in your home because the legislature and U.S. Supreme Court say you can.

You can carry a firearm at your place of business because the legislature says you can.

if hasn't been that long ago that you could not carry a loaded handgun in an automobile except in very narrow circumstances, because that's how the legislature said you could carry it. People seem to forget that.

Back
Top Bottom