• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone else's ignore list grown...

upload_2020-4-10_13-58-26.png

I usually reserve my ignore list for people that i see intentionally screw someone over ..... like dropping a deal because you got a better offer.....Or just not show up and not have a valid excuse/lie .....things like that.
Albeit i have put a couple of folks on ignore over religious debates before. There are some things i just cannot stand to read. Those that would troll another person using religion are just blasphemous to me.
I have not put anyone on ignore since this virus has started.... i dont think.
Wouldn't you consider a person behaving in ways that could carelessly spreading this virus, and encouraging others to do the same because they believe it will not affect them personally, as screwing someone over?

That is true (and likely the vast minority), and coughing on produce at grocery stores (heard a story of having to throw away $30k in produce). But to say that someone who goes in public and comes home where they possibly communicate the virus to someone is a killer (and by intent, purposeful and willfully spreading the virus), is grossly overstated.
And that was not stated at all. There's a difference between doing it on purpose and not taking reasonable precautions because you don't give a **** about others.

Wouldn't you consider a person behaving in ways that could carelessly spreading this virus, and encouraging others to do the same, because they believe it will not affect them personally as screwing someone over?

No. If you're concerned it'll affect you then take the proper precautions, that's your responsiblity

Don't have anyone on ignore. Put one member on last year, but took him off and just look past his stuff. This hasn't changed that.

At first I followed the guidelines, but didn't think we'd would have as many deaths as we've gotten too now. Still doing what I can to protect myself and family members within reason. However it still bothers me that so much of the economy is closed for several more weeks...or longer. We'll recover from this but it will be a slow recovery as things get back to normal.

Plus what happens in 6 months or a year, if we see an uptick in the number of cases? Do we shut things down again and pass another massive stimulus (meaning debt) package? I don't know what to think sometimes.
Believe it that if we had millions or even hundreds of thousands dead it would have negatively effected the economy a lot more than the shut down. Once we get passed this the economy is going to spring back fast because we are keeping it and the people of the US intact. It's just on hold for a while. Nothing has been destroyed.

The long term solution is a vaccine, which they are working on to their fullest ability. Once we have it, Covid 19 will no longer be a big deal.

I still only have 2 guys on my ignore list. One real asshole from Shadydale who I believe is permabanned and one other idiot named Banjo something or other. Aside from that I'm good.
gotta up them numbers there are definitely some deserving members that should be on there

This discussion has made it way over my head...which is not hard to accomplish. My ignore list gets bigger weekly. People that ask me my bottom dollar cash price bother me. Most of the time they enter the ignore zone. Liberals make it sometime. People that back out of deals that I can’t neg make it. People that ask 800.00 for a nylon 66 and 1500.00 for boat paddles sometimes make it. Other than than I’m good! :)

Back
Top Bottom