• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone else's ignore list grown...

dude that is exactly my symptoms

woke up on a sunday morning (like 2:00 am) before christmas to go to a party that evening, had a cough. throughout party felt progressively worse and isolated myself to the car basically when i arrived ( didnt want friends and family to get it) got home and slept for 14 hours mixed with chills, sweats, fever, and aches. had i known i was coming down with it like that i would have stayed home altogether. went to urgent care after 6 days of coughing (fever had been gone 5 days or so) and they put me on a nebulizer (first time ever on one of those) and gave me a steroid pack, z pack i think, and an inhaler. kicked it 4 days after using that stuff. it held on long, did not want to let go

no one at the party caught it. my mother did (she is in her 70s) and kicked it with less trouble than i had. my czech buddy i saw back in december said he got sick in mid january a week and a half after returning from US

this is by no means concrete evidence but im thinking this has been here the whole time

They are working on an antibody test that I plan to get for our family.

Don't have anyone on ignore. Put one member on last year, but took him off and just look past his stuff. This hasn't changed that.

At first I followed the guidelines, but didn't think we'd would have as many deaths as we've gotten too now. Still doing what I can to protect myself and family members within reason. However it still bothers me that so much of the economy is closed for several more weeks...or longer. We'll recover from this but it will be a slow recovery as things get back to normal.

Plus what happens in 6 months or a year, if we see an uptick in the number of cases? Do we shut things down again and pass another massive stimulus (meaning debt) package? I don't know what to think about all this sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom