• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HB859: "Campus Carry" Bill Introduced by Rep Jasperse

Thank you, I never saw the title of Doctor until recently. I like Sam Olens. More so when he stood up for the female reporter they threw out of the public meeting (Pumpkin Patch?) last year. I will edit my post.

But having a $53K debtl to the school system, then stepping out in the final hour while a bill is on the floor that needed that one R vote-which is not a common act, then denying he did anything wrong and pontificating about his strong 2A support, removing his public comments, about year later admitting he torpedoed the bill "I could not vote for it in good conscience", refusing to run for office again and taking a nice (well paid) school position in Valdosta screams liar, integrity issues and conflicts of interest.

But he may have simply obtained his current position (Interim President Valdosta State University) based solely on merit. Just like senator Gin's new job given to him right before he gutted the bill in committee.

Don't forget, Sam Olens was also complicit with making hb826 (most of it) vanish into thin air with his "unofficial opinion". Basically he backed Deal's cowardice and allowed him to slither away freely.

Don't forget, Sam Olens was also complicit with making hb826 (most of it) vanish into thin air with his "unofficial opinion". Basically he backed Deal's cowardice and allowed him to slither away freely.

He did? I missed that. Thanks for making me aware. I have read hb826 more than several times. The law clearly states "when dropping off or picking up your child." Some schools require you to sign in or out a child at times but even if not required as long as you are dropping off or picking up the law is clear.

Sad to Sam can't read or comprehend that law. I have reassessed my opinion. I will edit my post.

I wonder how that Atlanta court case of that parent open carrying into school while dropping off or picking up his kid is going. It's been very silent.

I was looking for Bloomturd's Andy Pelosi who moved to Georgia. He is co-founder of this organization: http://keepgunsoffcampus.org/

His post on April 4, 2016:

UPDATE:

"HB 859 (guns on campus) is with the Governor and he needs to hear from Georgia residents right away.

Please take a moment to call the Governor and request that he veto guns on campus.

Georgia’s campus communities are counting on you. Thank you.

Call: 404-656-1776"

I also saw a commercial on kids in college drinking and having guns, call to prevent more "gun violence" on Fox morning news a couple of days ago...

I would recommend you call. e-mail or send a letter. They think they have a shot at veto. Let's not allow that sitting down and being silent.

I was looking for Bloomturd's Andy Pelosi who moved to Georgia. He is co-founder of this organization: http://keepgunsoffcampus.org/

His post on April 4, 2016:

UPDATE:

"HB 859 (guns on campus) is with the Governor and he needs to hear from Georgia residents right away.

Please take a moment to call the Governor and request that he veto guns on campus.

Georgia’s campus communities are counting on you. Thank you.

Call: 404-656-1776"

I also saw a commercial on kids in college drinking and having guns, call to prevent more "gun violence" on Fox morning news a couple of days ago...

I would recommend you call. e-mail or send a letter. They think they have a shot at veto. Let's not allow that sitting down and being silent.
normally id be with you but it is evident that nathan deal will gladly finger his constituents while vetoing a bill to appease carpetbaggers

Following the same avenue of approach as Bloomturd's MAIG-Mayors Against (Illegal) Guns, Bloomturd's Campaign to Keep Guns Off Campus is seeking staff on campus to push against restoring rights. Here is the list for us.

If you have a student in these schools, you can be silent and just wait or you can be proactive. The choice is yours.

http://keepgunsoffcampus.org/colleges-and-universities-list/
Georgia

Georgia Southern University, GSU Faculty Senate

Savannah State University, President

Valdosta State University, VSU Faculty Senate

Following the same avenue of approach as Bloomturd's MAIG-Mayors Against (Illegal) Guns, Bloomturd's Campaign to Keep Guns Off Campus is seeking staff on campus to push against restoring rights. Here is the list for us.

If you have a student in these schools, you can be silent and just wait or you can be proactive. The choice is yours.

http://keepgunsoffcampus.org/colleges-and-universities-list/
Georgia

Georgia Southern University, GSU Faculty Senate

Savannah State University, President

Valdosta State University, VSU Faculty Senate
unfortunately the administrators of these schools dont care about the students who would pay their way through college

its no secret that the government is the main customer in university, footing the bill for those who probably dont have much business being there to begin with.

but still worth considering. and while we are on the topic, as a former student of GSU i say **** georgia state university by the way for a host of reasons

Back
Top Bottom