• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HB859: "Campus Carry" Bill Introduced by Rep Jasperse

unfortunately the administrators of these schools dont care about the students who would pay their way through college

its no secret that the government is the main customer in university, footing the bill for those who probably dont have much business being there to begin with.

but still worth considering. and while we are on the topic, as a former student of GSU i say **** georgia state university by the way for a host of reasons
I know UNG's (or formerly NGCSU) president already spoke out about how this makes it more difficult for police to do their job. Disgusting.

New poll-"vote like a democrat"... Just shy of 90%, come on guys we are better than this.

http://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_n...cle_97bcc176-d6a5-5660-aa3b-18234ba1b8af.html
upload_2016-4-7_4-47-36.png

Appears Deal may just not sign or veto the bill allowing it to become law. Gov. Deal to take action on campus carry bill

**** you bed wetting Pelosi and your financier Bloomturd and lemming followers.

Next is constitutional carry bitches, throw every last damn dime you have in an attempt to halt it.

It's coming...

He has until May 3rd.

Appears Deal may just not sign or veto the bill allowing it to become law. Gov. Deal to take action on campus carry bill

**** you bed wetting Pelosi and your financier Bloomturd and lemming followers.

Next is constitutional carry *****es, throw every last damn dime you have in an attempt to halt it.

It's coming...

He has until May 3rd.

He won't sign it it. He is a panzi.

I have called his office so much about this I think they blocked my number.

Gov. Deal doesn't just let bills become law without signing them. Guaranteed.......he will either sign it or veto it. I believe he will sign it.

If he signs it, there will be another big signing party in North Georgia like they did for HB60 2 years ago.

It is an election year..........dontcha know!

Gotta keep those calls up. You KNOW Bloomberg has phone banks up by now flooding his office.

If this is something you care about at all, take 1 minute and call.

Veto.

If he signs it, it will look like he has no pull with the legislature, and being a lame duck is bad enough.

If he wanted to sign it, he would have done it already to avoid the hassle. He hasn't learned anything in the last month he didn't already know.

Veto

Back
Top Bottom