Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Dead Air Nomad-L

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Other (Must explain reasoning)

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Tacos

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
For gas gun 30 cal cans, oss/huxwrx or Q are geared for less blowback. Otherwise, I've been quite pleased with my energetic arms Vox S and it can use wipes making 300 blk subs stupid quiet. The no barrel length restrictions...on anything 30cal, is pretty cool too. They kinda dare you to grenade the can.

My first 30 cal can and my favorite was/is a Rugged Surge. It is belt fed rated. Full, no questions asked lifetime warranty, configurable in full length or K configuration, inter-changeable end caps for smaller calibers. Did I mention it's belt fed rated...
I was looking at the Rugged Radiant, but not sure how I feel about their proprietary mounts.

Well that would make sense considering it is wider and therefore has more internal volume.
It would be a good fit on your bolt gun setup you mentioned as well, but the sandman series is also top of the pack in my opinion, dead air mounting is literally the best in my opinion

It would be a good fit on your bolt gun setup you mentioned as well, but the sandman series is also top of the pack in my opinion, dead air mounting is literally the best in my opinion
I have heard and read a lot of good things about their mounts. I looked at a few of the Dead Air in person today, but sadly the store I was at didn't have the Omega 36M in stock to compare.

+1 to sandman series. My literal all time favorite cans outside of KGM (they’re contracted to make the sandman). For a hunting/bolty rifle the nomad is reeeeealy hard to beat though. But you can totally add the keymo adapter to it.

My vote is for the Dead Air Sandman series as well. Particularly the Sandman-S. I currently run it on .223/.556, .300 blackout (both semi-auto and single shot), as well as my 30-30. Just buy the keymo muzzle devices and your good to go.

Attachments

• Aero Precision .300 Blackout.jpg
    Aero Precision .300 Blackout.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 12
  • Marlin 336 Dark.jpg
    Marlin 336 Dark.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Spike Tactical .556.jpg
    Spike Tactical .556.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom