Shipping:

Ground$15.00

Taxes / Fees:Taxes / Fees applies to:
  • Merchandise Total
  • Shipping

$33.70

Total Payable:

Visa / MasterCard$408.17
They make good stuff. Paid a tad but much, but you will have it soon and a good rifle together. Sometimes, an extra $150 is worth the end product

They make good stuff. Paid a tad but much, but you will have it soon and a good rifle together. Sometimes, an extra $150 is worth the end product
With the way things are right now the 150 was worth it to me. This world is going to hell quicker than I ever could have imagined.
I may be one of the last Boy Scouts who believes in "Always being prepared." I am sure I am not alone in that though.

With the way things are right now the 150 was worth it to me. This world is going to hell quicker than I ever could have imagined.
I may be one of the last Boy Scouts who believes in "Always being prepared." I am sure I am not alone in that though.
I had to go into midtown yesterday and with the Chauvin verdict looming, I was more...um...prepared than usual.

If the BCA BCG cycles in your BCA upper, but not your Aero upper, it’s possible that it’s the Aero upper that’s out of spec. I trust Aero much more than I trust BCA, but everyone makes mistakes.

Also I wanted to complete this AR because everything else I have requires a stamp and I don't want to be caught carrying a stamped gun outside the house other than to the range OR to a war.

Also I wanted to complete this AR because everything else I have requires a stamp and I don't want to be caught carrying a stamped gun outside the house other than to the range OR to a war.
My form 1's have greatly multiplied the past 12 months. Unless it is a longe range rifle, everything is short. And I hate braces and all of that non-sense bull****tery

If the BCA BCG cycles in your BCA upper, but not your Aero upper, it’s possible that it’s the Aero upper that’s out of spec. I trust Aero much more than I trust BCA, but everyone makes mistakes.
I hope you are wrong about that. I imagine getting a new Aero upper right now from Aero is like collecting hens teeth and gold plated ones at that.

Back
Top Bottom