• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here's to a really nice paperweight.

My BCA upper worked fine in 243. Maybe a little over gassed but it was acceptable. I have high hopes for the Aero though even though the last complete 308 Aero I had was hard to hand cycle until I put a JP barrel in it.

I believe that Ballistic Advantage is now helping out Aero with barrels and BA has a guaranteed MOA on their barrels they stand behind. I use BA barrels on anything I build now no issues thus far and I use AIM or Toolecraft BCGs doesn’t matter. I personally think BCA is not built to SAMMI specs or standards.

You know the saying .. Buy once cry once. I hope it works out better for ya now.

Yup that’s what I thought Bypass Bypass would feel better knowing BA has the guarantee and helps Aero out there.

I have a couple BA barrels waiting on Tru Prep to get Aero uppers in. 1 standard and 1 M4E1 threaded for BAR nut. Hopefully soon.
I just got a standard stripped Aero upper in from an older order. I have no use for it right now. We could work something out if you are interested. Just came in today. PM me if you like.

Maybe Glock will start building ARs one day...:pop2:
Glock doesn't innovate well. See the 22lr glock. Imagine if innovating with guns intended for high pressure rounds. They need to stick with what they do well

Back
Top Bottom