• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HEY ODT

I'm trying to figure out how "putting it back in the safe" is a threat when you are trying to sell of 1 of 1,100,200 Glop. I don't exactly go into panic mode at the possibility.

I'm guessing because they also state in their ad "I know what I have", so, there's like, that part.

A BOS will stop the lowballing. They will know that you serious then.
20161012_163951.png

Call me old fashioned , but we always asked a little more for the item than what we would take. Negotiating the price in my day was called dickering. Sometimes a deal was struck , friends were made , everyone was happy. Seems today , the younger ones are real proud of what they have and think it’s their price or else . The young today have a lot to learn. To many new faces coming off Craigslist .

Call me old fashioned , but we always asked a little more for the item than what we would take. Negotiating the price in my day was called dickering. Sometimes a deal was struck , friends were made , everyone was happy. Seems today , the younger ones are real proud of what they have and think it’s their price or else . The young today have a lot to learn. To many new faces coming off Craigslist .

Well that's what they are asking on Gunbroker and CL.

So, quick question. If a member has an item listed for $500, and does not say "firm", what would you guys consider a non-lowball offer? What would be lowball?
Need a guideline percentage on offers so you sensitive folks don't get butthurt.

So, quick question. If a member has an item listed for $500, and does not say "firm", what would you guys consider a non-lowball offer? What would be lowball?
Need a guideline percentage on offers so you sensitive folks don't get butthurt.

Need more info. Whats the hypothetical item?

If it’s a stock Glock you can offer $450 and just be told no thank you. If it’s a stippled Glock you better just give him his ask cause he is already $100 under value.

and they offer 200 for it well what would you consider low ball?

Back
Top Bottom