• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi Caliber robbed again!

If a criminal wants 'in' bad enough, they are going to get in. It sounds like the owner has done a lot to upgrade security, but it would seem like some serious iron bars on the doors and windows along with the reinforced walls and a monitored security system would be enough... There is definitely something about the location or the store itself that makes it such an attractive target.

That explains Chicago's' crime rate...
It's called pay to play. Don't want the rest of your stuff stolen after a burglary while the cops are milling around nosing through your stuff? Pay me. Want the alley closed while you load a truck? Go to the Alderman's office and pay me. Want a job with S&S leaning on a shovel? Pay me.

Hell don't put them 100 yards away. Put a dear stand up in a corner of the store and have one person pull a shift each night. Outfit them with a tactical shotgun. Semi-Auto with 12 round extended tube. When said non indigenous demographics enter the store lite their ass up with that 12 gauge. Keep two guns exactly the same up there. Then drag their ass out in body bags. Then advertise store hours with free body bags for after hour shoppers.

Hell don't put them 100 yards away. Put a dear stand up in a corner of the store and have one person pull a shift each night. Outfit them with a tactical shotgun. Semi-Auto with 12 round extended tube. When said non indigenous demographics enter the store lite their ass up with that 12 gauge. Keep two guns exactly the same up there. Then drag their ass out in body bags. Then advertise store hours with free body bags for after hour shoppers.
Hell even the lord said " If you live by the sword you die by the sword ".

Instead of two guns exactly the same - you could just have one AR and still have 6 more shots :cool:

Yeah big woods goods never gets hit right next door more secluded

BWG is closer to the highway and better exits if you think out side the box of must be a paved road. I would hit BGW if I was a criminal. I feel sorry the employees and owner of HC but at this point it's hard not to suspect an inside job.

Everyone is correct in that HSPD is a mile give or take down the road, So I don't understand why a long response time. Should be under 2 min. Once alarm is triggered. Assuming there is/was an alarm.

And with HC having such a large safe, why are there even gums left in showroom. I would require them to be locked in the safe if I was the owner or even the insurance carrier.

BWG is closer to the highway and better exits if you think out side the box of must be a paved road. I would hit BGW if I was a criminal. I feel sorry the employees and owner of HC but at this point it's hard not to suspect an inside job.

Everyone is correct in that HSPD is a mile give or take down the road, So I don't understand why a long response time. Should be under 2 min. Once alarm is triggered. Assuming there is/was an alarm.

And with HC having such a large safe, why are there even gums left in showroom. I would require them to be locked in the safe if I was the owner or even the insurance carrier.
There was an alarm
Weapons like long guns, machine guns, assault weapons are safe kept.

What you see on the sales floor isn’t all the guns in the store, the safe is packed, trust me when I tell you that and it’s almost impossible to set up and break down 700 guns every day. Ever tried to sell people a bunch of scratched up heavily handled firearms?

It’s not an inside job, the owner has paid out of pocket for his loss so as not to use insurance how would that behoove him?

Back
Top Bottom