• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how do you let go

Honestly this might be some good stuff but the alcohol kicking in and it's jumbling in my head, I'll have to re read this thread tomorrow
Don't feel bad. You ain't the first one to have to log back in and try to find out what they drunk posted. Hell I'm DUI now. But just look how philosophical I am.:becky:

Honestly this might be some good stuff but the alcohol kicking in and it's jumbling in my head, I'll have to re read this thread tomorrow

You know, that's another good point. I've gone to bed before, mad/upset about something and woke up the next morning wondering why I let that thing (whatever it was) upset me. Sometimes waking up in the morning with fresh eyes gives you a different perspective.

@emptyMAGS said it best though. Wake up in the morning and DO YOU. Change has to start with YOU. It's not always easy, some of it's hard for sure. I'm sure most of us in this thread have been there, so we can attest that it gets better--YOU just have to want it bad enough!

How do you let go of all the **** you've been through in life? I'm holding a lot in and don't know why I just can't let it go. I understand life ain't suppose to be easy, i just wanna be positive and not so negative about stuff
One day at a time. Prayer and focusing on helping others seem to help me not to be bitter about things that happened to me.

Don't feel bad. You ain't the first one to have to log back in and try to find out what they drunk posted. Hell I'm DUI now. But just look how philosophical I am.:becky:

Sometimes alcohol helps with clarity lol! I do my best thinking/shooting pool/bowling/etc on my 2nd or 3rd beer. It's the 4th one down and every one after that, that screws things up!

Hell I can give some good ad ice yet don't take yet don't take it myself. I'll probably pas out asleep soon cause I'm a light weight since I rarely drink

Back
Top Bottom