• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How long will the Rousey fight go?

RR truely believed she was the greatest, she thought she could beat HH at her own game.Hate to see her make that miscalculation.

there will b a rematch, will be interested to see if HH can avoid a early round submission

HH is an amazing athelete/boxer, they played her game,her way.

cant believe RR didnt swap it up after HH first connect,but i guess it was too late.HH got some juice

I have always been, and still am, a big fan and critique of Rousey. I have always enjoyed her fights, but i blame her coaches for this loss. Her striking has come a very long way in the last couple years, but she has always waded in with her head/chin up vs fighters much smaller than she and gotten away with it. Holm was really the second fight she has had vs another fighter her size, the other being Zingano who had a colossal brain fart in their fight and is primarily a grappler.

I think Rousey would have won this fight a couple years go before she had any misplaced confidence in her stand up. I look forward to seeing her fight again, hopefully she goes back to her roots and realize no matter how great an athlete she may be, she will never overcome decades of striking experience and fights in a couple years under an MMA only striking coach.

Common sense / reality check.....as much time as Ronda spent honing her judo skills, Holm has spent honing her striking skills. For Ronda to choose to stand up with Holm, that is just misplaced ego.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom