• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many truck drivers we got on here?

739832A5-62F5-4E01-8F7C-42675659D4BD.jpeg

Been doing it for 27 years still enjoy it but its not as much fun as it once was. 2000 Western star 4900 constellation

Oooh. A Western Star. Never got to drive one. Always liked the look. How do you like it compared to others?

Use to drive. The hours put in, even at local jobs just equated to no free time. Its more than just a job, its a lifestyle. You are freaking married to that truck. But its not all bad and some of the times its enjoyable. Pay wasnt all bad but it varies by skill and who you work for. Could be the same exact same job but getting payed less. A lot of brokers are cutthroat dicks.

I have worked for a local trucking company for the last 15 years, we run Petes, KW, and Western Stars. Personal opinion the Western Stars are the toughest trucks made. Drivers all love them with the Allison automatics. They are basically bulletproof.

I have worked for a local trucking company for the last 15 years, we run Petes, KW, and Western Stars. Personal opinion the Western Stars are the toughest trucks made. Drivers all love them with the Allison automatics. They are basically bulletproof.

I am sure the stars are good tough trucks
But it is awfully hard to beat a Mack truck For Tough

The guys actually prefer automatics?

Back
Top Bottom