• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How so certain, please share

Sorry to post behind my own quote but I meant to add that I personally think changes are coming. Probably similar to or slightly worse than the last ban. However, I think we all have time to purchase stuff in the next few months before any type of ban kicks in. If for no other reason, I don't think Obama would kill all the companies making firearms and related products (well, he may not care personally but I think he would see it as a political mistake). There are thousands of people employed in the industry (and ancillary industries) that could be jobless due to a ban. I don't think they will do that without some lead time. I could be wrong but we all could be. I guess my point is that these kinds of things don't happen overnight. Should you stock up on your favorite flavors, yes. Should you do it at inflated prices that prevail today, I wouldn't. Just place a back-ordered order or hawk your local retailers and get stuff as it becomes available.

Sorry to post behind my own quote but I meant to add that I personally think changes are coming. Probably similar to or slightly worse than the last ban. However, I think we all have time to purchase stuff in the next few months before any type of ban kicks in. If for no other reason, I don't think Obama would kill all the companies making firearms and related products (well, he may not care personally but I think he would see it as a political mistake). There are thousands of people employed in the industry (and ancillary industries) that could be jobless due to a ban. I don't think they will do that without some lead time. I could be wrong but we all could be. I guess my point is that these kinds of things don't happen overnight. Should you stock up on your favorite flavors, yes. Should you do it at inflated prices that prevail today, I wouldn't. Just place a back-ordered order or hawk your local retailers and get stuff as it becomes available.

Ive been giving the employment aspect of it some thought myself. Im wondering if they will be awarding these companies military contracts to the companies to soften the blow and then brag about how they "created" jobs?

Claire Wolfe says "America is at that awkward stage where it is already too late to work within our corrupt political system, but still too early to start shooting the bastards"

Back
Top Bottom