• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to get 20 GA Clays Ammo, without getting ripped off: 2022 Edition

KDM2

Eagle Icon
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
Hello,

The mission assigned to you is to get some 20ga clays ammo without getting ripped off.

Say KDM2, dude:: Wait, wasn't this stuff like $6 a box of 25 anywhere?

Yeah.

Its hard these days:

My internetz skills seem to be exhausted

I wish us the very best.

Ive been grabbing 100round boxes of Federal at the Walmart for around $35/ea. it’s hit or miss, but I have several hundred rounds and a couple cases of Win AA I bought a few months back.

I don't believe we will see $6 / box of 25 for any gauge of any brand of shotgun shells again. :(

Even when we find a good deal online on ammoseek or gundeals, the vendors often limit the number of boxes which can be purchased. The shipping weight makes them cost prohibitive to ship by UPS or Fed-Ex :grey:

If you know of someone putting together a group buy then I may be interested depending on the final price including freight.

No tax here... and you would be supporting another ODTer. And the trade doesn't sound like a bad deal neither.

I'm down to 30 shells of birdshot in 20 gauge.

But.... I'm planning on taking that shotgun to the Wolf Creek range pretty soon, and I'll shoot all of them trying to break 25 clay targets.
And then I will own a shotgun with no [birdshot] shells for it!

(I do have probably 100 rounds of buckshot and slugs, though.)

I'm down to 30 shells of birdshot in 20 gauge.

But.... I'm planning on taking that shotgun to the Wolf Creek range pretty soon, and I'll shoot all of them trying to break 25 clay targets.
And then I will own a shotgun with no [birdshot] shells for it!

(I do have probably 100 rounds of buckshot and slugs, though.)
You can buy a couple of flats of 20 ga at Wolf Creek :cool:

Back
Top Bottom