• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Huge uptick in sketchy new member activity

One frustration I have, is that negative feedback sometimes does not say much. I've seen some that just said something very basic...it was just a "no show", "strange guy" or "backed out of deal". The more details you can provide to others the better off we all are. For example...if it was a no show, add how much time you waited for him and if he did or didn't call you. Additional info helps us understand what occurred during the deal to justify the negative. Plus we'll know whether we'd even consider trying to deal with him.

What's the profile? Not saying it's 100% but I did watch that show on tv about FBI profilers so I am basically an expert.

1. Zero feedback (Catch 22 built in there)
2. Insists on text messages by phone or email
3. Posting questions in the thread better sent in private
4. Unresponsive following an offer
5..What else?

When I first started messing with a board like this, I was real curious why people were so suspicious. I guess I get it now. Anyway, as much as I might mess around in the jibber jabber threads I would never f around on a trade. I see a trade every now and then with my neighbors on here but that's mostly it.

One frustration I have, is that negative feedback sometimes does not say much. I've seen some that just said something very basic...it was just a "no show", "strange guy" or "backed out of deal". The more details you can provide to others the better off we all are. For example...if it was a no show, add how much time you waited for him and if he did or didn't call you. Additional info helps us understand what occurred during the deal to justify the negative. Plus we'll know whether we'd even consider trying to deal with him.
I think a quick concise, The guys an asshole should be enough

Back
Top Bottom