• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am so pissed sad distraught

Hasselhoss

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
168   0
Reaction score
I am so mad sad pissed angry upset distraught right now. One of my very closest friends killed himself this morning. There was no warning or clue or reach for help. Just news that he shot himself in his front yard while his family was at church. I am so pissed at his selfishness and so sad that we'll never go on early morning ski runs and fishing expeditions again. What the **** is wrong with people??? Why didn't he call me? We've gone on talkabouts when we've needed it and have talked about every imaginable topic under the sun. He has 2 small children and a beautiful wife. I'm sorry I just had to vent and you guys are my friends. I've been friends with him for most of my adult life. Our families have vacationed together and we have shared so much. He owns a local gun ship and I've spent hours upon hours shooting and bs'ing with him over the years. How can a guy with a beautiful family, successful business and awesome personality do something like this to those kids?

Sorry. Thanks for putting up with my nonsensical ravings. I am just so pissed sad right now.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss man but some folks just don't think about what they will do to others before the commit such an act.

Dang Brother, that really sucks. You never know what drives a person to do such and sometimes it's better that we don't find out why. I'll say a prayer for his family as well as you. I'm available if you need an ear.

Sorry for your loss, hard to know what someone is thinking. Don't beat yourself up nothing you could have done, we each have to make up our own minds

Im sorry for your loss good friends are hard to come by, and to lose one like this makes it hard to understand why?

Back
Top Bottom