• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am so pissed sad distraught

Sorry to hear pal. My condolences for your loss. I had the same thing happen to me over twenty years ago, lost a really good friend, to make it even worst we had words which turned into a scuffle the night before he took his life. There is no explaining it. I have been asking myself the same questions your asking over this period of time. I explained it to myself that apparently he was hurting and just wanted the hurting to stop. I know none of this helps. You just have to have faith and pray for strength. Be thankful for the time you had and how your friend enriched your life and those around him while he was here. I will keep you and his family in my prayers.

Sorry for your loss man.
Just went through the same thing myself a few months ago.
I try not to judge or understand what happened or why.
It just seems like a very bad year all around for a lot of people these days.
I have been put in a situation to raise my daughter on my own now.
She is my strength and giving up is not an option.
Your friend and his family are in my prayers.

I can imagine this weighs heavily on your heart. Not because he was a close friend, but because you didn't see it coming. Suicide is most often completely lacking in warning signs. Folks internalize things, they feel bashful about talking their mind in person. Don't beat yourself up. I am very sorry for your (and his family's) loss, my prayers are with yall.

To all those out there having a bad day/week/month/year/life....experiencing a crappy life beats not experiencing anything. Rememebr there's always thousands of folks out there in the world 100 times more miserable than you are. Lots of us have been there, keep your chin up and remember your honor and pride.

I was put in a similar situation a long time ago, I still dont understand it and probably never will. Whatever you do, don't carry this weight. There was nothing you could do to help. Sorry for your loss.

Terrible news. I don't know what to say to you to make it "make sense."
But this may help, and I bet that you're already doing it:
Honor your friendship with him by helping out and being a resource for his surviving family.
All of you are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

Back
Top Bottom