• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am so pissed sad distraught

Im very sorry to hear that. My prayers are with his family and yours. If you need anything hoss let me know.

No way to define it sir. One of my brothers did this very same thing years ago, no way you can ever know all the whys. My heart goes out to you and his loved ones. Wish there was something I could say but there just isn't.
Sorry for the loss.

Sorry for your loss man. I had a cousin do this a couple months ago and the only thing I can say is at least his kids are grown. I couldn't imagine leaving my wife and small kids behind. We asked why for awhile but in the end there's no answer that will satisfy you. Just be there for the family he left behind and know we are here for you

I had a person I knew last year kill themselves like that funny thing about it she was a counselor who always stress talking to people and passing along the suicide hotline number. She was a really nice person talked to her before Christmas vacation she was talking about the future how she has all these plans. I came back to work found out died I was sad for her then about an hour later found out she shot herself then I just said the hell with her. Suicide is a very selfish thing and I have had few close friends take their own lives without any signs. For people who take their own life screw them not even worth my time to think about . With that said I do feel sorry for the hurt he is putting you through and his family. Suicide is never an option.

"Sorry if this sounds heartless"

Dang HOSS - Very sorry to hear it... Let this be a warning to everyone... Do not take the easy way out - It can damage those around you for life.

Sorry man. Had a friend of 35 plus years do the same thing a week before Thanksgiving last year. I wish i would have known something I could have said or done. I know you feel the same about your buddy. Just don't blame yourself. It must be a very dark place when that seems like the only way out.

so sorry for your loss brother, I know what you are goin through, I was with a friend and coworker at his house on a sat night making plans for me to come over the next morning and get a sofa he was giving my new wife and I, I came over and there was no answer at the door, then a lady nextdoor came and told me he hanged himself last night. i could not believe it untill i came to work on monday and he was not there, my boss said he was waiting for the police to call and confirm his death, they did a few hours later, to this day I wish I could have done something or that he would have talked to me about it.

Dang bro...so sorry to hear about the tragic news...my thoughts are with you & with your friends family during this tough time...

Back
Top Bottom