• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am so pissed sad distraught

that is one of the worst things someone can do

i know we are suppose to forgive in general, but i still havent been able to bring myself to do it in regards to suicide

i am sorry for what you are going through and sincerely hope his surviving family somehow finds their way through this

Dang man, very sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers sent for the family, the wife and kids will need all the help that they can get.

It honestly didn't occur to me that some of you guys on here may have known him. I have received some PM's to that affect. My prayers go out to you guys as well. I'm pretty sure he had a login on here and a lot of you guys may have been to his shop. Thanks for all of the kind words. I can honestly say I really appreciate the relationships I have developed on the ODT.

Man that is rough. Even more so right here at the Holidays. Prayers for his family and friends. You never know what someone is going through or what is going on in their mind. Very sad.

Reading what you wrote made my heart hurt for you. I don't know you personally but I can feel your pain from your message. Pray for his soul and I pray your heart will heal.

We buried Geral today. The outpouring of support for that family has been incredible. During the funeral the pastor opened by saying something about the "gorilla in the room" and talked about suicide, evil, alcoholism and depression. It was handled very well.

We buried Geral today. The outpouring of support for that family has been incredible. During the funeral the pastor opened by saying something about the "gorilla in the room" and talked about suicide, evil, alcoholism and depression. It was handled very well.

Was there any real clear motive? like debt, divorce, or something specifically troubling him?

Back
Top Bottom