• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am thinking about down sizing trucks

You know when you change vehicles it always cost money. If you're not driving much and it's doing the job, keep it. Now is not the time to look for another vehicle. Easy to sell, just not to replace

You know when you change vehicles it always cost money. If you're not driving much and it's doing the job, keep it. Now is not the time to look for another vehicle. Easy to sell, just not to replace
I'm not in a hurry to purchase if I sell my truck...The only reason I drive it once a month is to make sure all engine parts and transmission parts are lubed. Don't want anything to seize up from just sitting.

I'm not in a hurry to purchase if I sell my truck...The only reason I drive it once a month is to make sure all engine parts and transmission parts are lubed. Don't want anything to seize up from just sitting.
I don't drive much since I retired myself. I have 2 big block 3/4 ton trucks. I have to drive them every few days to keep the chipmunks and squirrels from moving in and chewing on the wiring. They don't cost much to keep them around. A lot cheaper than replacing them, at least that's my mileage. I do haul and pull trailers every once in a great while

If I had a vehicle that I knew the history on and the issues that it had I would hold onto it for now. A 4x4 toyota is going to hold its value and is not going to get much better fuel economy than what you have. I have an 06 Tundra and I get 12-13 city or highway.

If I had a vehicle that I knew the history on and the issues that it had I would hold onto it for now. A 4x4 toyota is going to hold its value and is not going to get much better fuel economy than what you have. I have an 06 Tundra and I get 12-13 city or highway.
I am thinking older than an 06, I purchased on for my son, as a gift when he graduated college. It was a 90s model and in mint condition. Wish I had just got it when he purchased another truck..I am in no hurry and USAA charges me 1k a year with insurance..I have a perfect record and it seems awful high..This is a pic of my truck.
truck1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom