• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am thinking about down sizing trucks

Thats a good looking truck.
Looks even better in person. :cool:

And DD...sounds about right on insurance premiums. We pay $1400 /yr for two fully insured 2021 vehicles. Both drivers with perfect driving records...even with a defensive driving course discount.

My F150...bought BN last August...has 3500 miles on it. Next week it gets it's first oil change

Looks even better in person. :cool:

And DD...sounds about right on insurance premiums. We pay $1400 /yr for two fully insured 2021 vehicles. Both drivers with perfect driving records...even with a defensive driving course discount.

My F150...bought BN last August...has 3500 miles on it. Next week it gets it's first oil change
Bill it cost me 2,000 a year total for the 06 Dodge and the 07 Jeep Wrangler...Just seems high for a clean record.

8-12K the salvage title is probably gonna drop it a bit, I would list it at 15 or 20 in this silly market and see if you get any takers.
Yeah the salvage title hurts the value a good bit. However...the truck market is absolutely insane these days and everyone is looking for a bargain on a truck especially a full size. Point is if your were ever gonna sell it NOW is definitely the time.

I was asked about the title whether it was a salvage or rebuilt, so I checked...I was incorrect it is a rebuilt title.
Yeah it would have to be to be tagged. There is a business around here named McCleod that certifies salvage rebuilds. He makes a ton of money doing it too. But you have to get someone like him to inspect and certify your salvage vehicle to get it back on the road. Good part is yours has already been done.

Back
Top Bottom