• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I guess I’m too old to be bothered anymore

Had a clerk at the register get pissy at Dicks sporting goods...(if the shoe fits) because I wouldn't give my phone number. "C'mon man, make it easy on both of us"!!!!. Still yelling as I walked out empty handed.

DJD - they get horrid at that stuff sometimes. The fact they are pushed to this crap is pathetic. The stores are so desperate to make sales.

Then my grumpy self went on to shop.
The Grumpy Me, would have been way more aggravated and I would have to tell "ME" to go back home and not to buy anything. I have that same problem with folks at Costco and Sam's Club, I think they sale or try to sale internet cable plan. And today, a beautiful young lady kept insisting, so I just screamed out-loud pointing to my death-ears, "Sorry, I can't hear ya!" :becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::noidea::noidea:

Listen to me! I don't want your damn card and I'll never get your card so how about you ring my crap up and let me get out of here?
Uh ok you have a good day.

****ing Tweeking moron no is ****ing NO.
I love this brother!!! That sounded a lot more like me... bahahahahaha... 😂😅
I mean, seriously Man!!! :noidea:

Gonna swing by there tonight when I take the wifey out for dinner but first going thru the for sale ads here on ODT to get a phone number and email to give them when they try to corner me.
😅 :becky: 😅 :becky: 😅🤣😂😂😂
You're All Banned.gif

Made a trip to Bass Pro yesterday and was stopped right outside the bathrooms by an employee wanting me to register with a chance to win a store voucher of some sort. I replied “no thanks”. I was asked again when I exited the bathroom to which I again replied “no thanks”. Then the employee proceeded to loudly respond as I was walking away “what’s the matter? You don’t like free money” I started to keep walking but I couldn’t help myself and turned around to talk with the person. I said “i have no problem with free money. What I do have a problem with is getting all the unwanted emails, text massages and postal flyers once you get my information once I register to which I have a very little chance of winning. Then I’m stuck trying to block numbers sending me those never ending text messages, trying to unsubscribe To the emails and adding more junk to my shred pile that I have to dispose of regularly.” Then my grumpy self went on to shop. I know the person was just doing their job but that last statement was uncalled for.
I interviewed for a job at the Macon Bass Pro probably 15 years ago. But it wasn't working directly for Bass Pro. It was this kiosk between the regular store and the camping/clearance section. About 20 minutes into the interview I figured out it was some douchebag bottom feeding time share assholes. And I let them know exactly how I felt about what they did for a living as well as wasting my time and gas on my way out.
That is one of many reasons that I have zero use for Bass Pro or Cabelas etc. Their **** is WAY overpriced and they're still trying to screw you the whole time you walk through the store.

Back
Top Bottom