I HATE a thief...

Once word gets out among scumbags, you never know how many them have heard about or been in that house. Say if a couple went in the first time, an then one comes back later with someone else, who later comes back with someone else a different time. Unfortunately if that property is on the scumbag grapevine, catching one lot of them most probably won't be the end of it. So, yes, bear traps.

The next thing you know there will be PVC pipes sticking out of the ground.:wacko::lol:

Is this house in Carnesville. I have driven by it several times and as a photographer the place is beautiful. I wanted to take pictures so I called the county and the refused to give me the name of the owner. I would love to save some images for posterity. But I would never enter the old house without permission.its sad people lack respect like that and like the guy said sit in there with a scattergun and wait.

Is this house in Carnesville. I have driven by it several times and as a photographer the place is beautiful. I wanted to take pictures so I called the county and the refused to give me the name of the owner. I would love to save some images for posterity. But I would never enter the old house without permission.its sad people lack respect like that and like the guy said sit in there with a scattergun and wait.

Local tax assessor's office website should be searchable by address or property location. You can find the home owner that way.

Nope, that's not it.

Want a update LOL especially if there’s 00 buck shot

Well, I put the motion sensor in the house Friday evening and they haven't come back yet. Time will tell and I will keep everyone updated on how it goes.

Well, after much waiting...they broke back in late last week. Luckily one of the two decided it would be a great idea to pack his bag of loot in the floor right in front of the box I had the trail camera hidden in. Got some fair pics of his face and the tattoo on his arm. All photos have been turned over to the investigator and now we wait...….

Fingers crossed they are able to identify him and put these two behind bars.

Well, after much waiting...they broke back in late last week. Luckily one of the two decided it would be a great idea to pack his bag of loot in the floor right in front of the box I had the trail camera hidden in. Got some fair pics of his face and the tattoo on his arm. All photos have been turned over to the investigator and now we wait...….

Fingers crossed they are able to identify him and put these two behind bars.
Put their ugly mugs on here

****bags with tattoos are generally easy to find with some social media sleuthing

Back
Top Bottom