• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I HATE a thief...

Well, after much waiting...they broke back in late last week. Luckily one of the two decided it would be a great idea to pack his bag of loot in the floor right in front of the box I had the trail camera hidden in. Got some fair pics of his face and the tattoo on his arm. All photos have been turned over to the investigator and now we wait...….

Fingers crossed they are able to identify him and put these two behind bars.

I'd take those pictures and post them at every convenience store/gas station with 20 miles, especially the tattoo. Offer a decent reward, make sure the notice specifies that all they have to do is identify him, not talk to the popo or go to court.

Either a 3rd worlder or fellow meth head will rat him out.

someone well, 2 someones broke into my cousins mountain cabin and it alerted the phone,He called police and took off towards the cabin.Police had the 2 apprehended at foot of mountain when he arrived.And yes he is pressing the hell out of charges.

someone well, 2 someones broke into my cousins mountain cabin and it alerted the phone,He called police and took off towards the cabin.Police had the 2 apprehended at foot of mountain when he arrived.And yes he is pressing the hell out of charges.
When did this happen??

We have found him!!! He’s selling stuff on Facebook. Dumb **** posted a pic of a pocketbook he is selling and the pocketbook is sitting on 2-3 different bank notes with my 3xGreat Grandfathers signature and name on them. The detective has been updated and now we wait. I’m not a patient person and this waiting is already killing me and it’s been less than an hour, LOL!!! Fingers crossed they get him quickly. Wish us luck.

Back
Top Bottom