• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have to ask,

If you are not aware- this site is MONITORED by ROBOT PROGRAMS by THREE LETTER AGENCIES.

Now this I CAN BELIEVE ! We all know that there are more Government Agencies than there are Representatives and Senators Combined.

Better yet, They all operate autonomously without any oversight from congress.

Are we "effed or are we EFFED "? I think the latter.

Oh, and EVERY AGENCY NOW HAS ITS OWN ENFORCEMENT GROUP, yes, even without any authorization from our worthless mafia congress.

As Mark Twain said, "America has no distinct Criminal class except for Congress."
This was over 100 Years ago, so this is not a new problem.

Now this I CAN BELIEVE ! We all know that there are more Government Agencies than there are Representatives and Senators Combined.

Better yet, They all operate autonomously without any oversight from congress.

Are we "effed or are we EFFED "? I think the latter.

Oh, and EVERY AGENCY NOW HAS ITS OWN ENFORCEMENT GROUP, yes, even without any authorization from our worthless mafia congress.

As Mark Twain said, "America has no distinct Criminal class except for Congress."
This was over 100 Years ago, so this is not a new problem.

Please use MORE CAPS next TIME so I know what is SERIOUS and what is NOT cereal.

We are F'D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please use MORE CAPS next TIME so I know what is SERIOUS and what is NOT cereal.

We are F'D

O.K. Sorry. I am 75 years old, and I do not keep up with trends very well.

Would it it be O.K. if I left out the spaces between words also, as that would allow you to read faster ?

No, really ! See :

WouldititbeO.K.ifIleftoutthespacesbetweenwordsalso,asthatwouldallowyoutoreadfaster?

Not only can you read faster but you can get more text on smaller screens.

O.K. Sorry. I am 75 years old, and I do not keep up with trends very well.

Would it it be O.K. if I left out the spaces between words also, as that would allow you to read faster ?

No, really ! See :

WouldititbeO.K.ifIleftoutthespacesbetweenwordsalso,asthatwouldallowyoutoreadfaster?

Not only can you read faster but you can get more text on smaller screens.

I think that is perfect. I like you! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom