• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know a guy

Oh you can do it by modifying parts no doubt, but that is not what he said. He said a box of replacement parts. Replacing parts you are going to be replacing the complete lower, and then you are going to need a notched full auto bolt. The notched full auto bolt is going to need to be opened up to accept the restrictor ring or the restirctor ring is going to have to be cut off. No matter what the sear holes are going to have to be opened up.

I say this as someone who has legally converted a semi auto uzi to run a legal full auto bolt.
All depends on the parts. He could have a ready to fly bolt ...

My sear holes are still factory . HTA just modified the sear

Oh you can do it by modifying parts no doubt, but that is not what he said. He said a box of replacement parts. Replacing parts you are going to be replacing the complete lower, and then you are going to need a notched full auto bolt. The notched full auto bolt is going to need to be opened up to accept the restrictor ring or the restirctor ring is going to have to be cut off. No matter what the sear holes are going to have to be opened up.

I say this as someone who has legally converted a semi auto uzi to run a legal full auto bolt.
I assume you are talking about a closed bolt conversion. From memory I know that there were FA mini and micro Uzis in both oopen and closed bolt configuration. But I ( possibly incorrectly) assumed all the original full size guns in FA we're open bolt guns.

I assume you are talking about a closed bolt conversion. From memory I know that there were FA mini and micro Uzis in both oopen and closed bolt configuration. But I ( possibly incorrectly) assumed all the original full size guns in FA we're open bolt guns.

The conversion I did was closed bolt semi to open bolt full auto

Back
Top Bottom