• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love the view of Chem-trails in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
49 bucks.

I'm getting one.

Not sure where to mount it but I'mma gonna get it.

CHEMTRAILS-1.png

Super glue it to a drone and tell your special friends you found it in your backyard the day you contracted COVID.

Sure, its just contrails.....with perfect patchwork patterns that stay stretched across the sky till they finally dissipate leaving a silvery sky which was a nice bright blue just earlier in the day. Oh yes, even more telling when at the same time an actual occasional "contrail" is spotted with the correct "tail" of ice crystals dissipating a short distance from the aft of the plane. Damn....don't some of you "experts" ever just watch the sky?? Based on my actual observances, you guys seem to be the tin foil hat folks.
I am sure you are equally adamant that Covid 19 naturally came from bats, Covid 19 vaccines are "safe and effective", there was absolutely no tampering with the 2020 election, January 6th was an "insurrection" and boys can be girls and girls can be boys.......

Sure, its just contrails.....with perfect patchwork patterns that stay stretched across the sky till they finally dissipate leaving a silvery sky which was a nice bright blue just earlier in the day. Oh yes, even more telling when at the same time an actual occasional "contrail" is spotted with the correct "tail" of ice crystals dissipating a short distance from the aft of the plane. Damn....don't some of you "experts" ever just watch the sky?? Based on my actual observances, you guys seem to be the tin foil hat folks.
I am sure you are equally adamant that Covid 19 naturally came from bats, Covid 19 vaccines are "safe and effective", there was absolutely no tampering with the 2020 election, January 6th was an "insurrection" and boys can be girls and girls can be boys.......

Thats quite a jump in logic you made there. Believe it or not it’s really cold up at 36,000 feet so the frozen vapor tends to hang out a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom