• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I went all in on a 2023 Porsche 911 Turbo

Good for you, and a really good looking automobile.

I hope you have more luck than I did with Porsche. In 1989 I picked up one of the first Carrera 4's in Stuttgart and drove it through Germany, Switzerland, Italy and France before returning it to the factory for shipment to the U.S. It had problems from the get go which continued once I picked the car up in Charleston.

The Lemon Law didn't help me, and my lawyer was a one man show vs. one of the largest law firms in Atlanta. The judge decided against a court case on a technicality after 3+ years of wrangling, and the only satisfaction I got was knowing that Porsche had to keep their law firm on retainer for 3+ years. If you're interested I'll bore you with the details some time, but it would have to involve some smooth sippin' adult beverage lol.

Good luck, and trouble free driving enjoyment.
The cars today are better than in 1989.

This is my 8th (8 Porsche 911's). . I knew how to adjust the vales on the early ones with mechanical lifters. Like this one:
73RS1.jpg

Heck, we have had some issues. We all stop and help. It's Mustangs as well:

65redAug09.jpg

I raced a Mustang for 18 years and know them well.

The cars today are better than in 1989.

This is my 8th (8 Porsche 911's). . I knew how to adjust the vales on the early ones with mechanical lifters. Like this one:
View attachment 5075850

Heck, we have had some issues. We all stop and help. It's Mustangs as well:

View attachment 5075887

I raced a Mustang for 18 years and know them well.
I should post this picture when the Feds accused me of moving moonshine whiskey (/k of course):
65MustangPace2.jpg

I took a few rounds near me.

I did the Porsche experience in Atlanta. I drove the 911 turbo and the 911 GT3. Those things are truly amazing. I don't own what I'd like to but one day I might have one of them.

Back
Top Bottom