• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Idiot Amazon delivering on Sunday at 8pm in an unmarked van!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2672.JPG

It is very common in 3rd world countries to have a high wall surrounding your house, with broken glass embedded in the concrete on top. A locked, iron gate secures the driveway after hours.

Our liberal friends have made a point of importing criminal scum into our communities from these 3rd world countries.

I am sure they are finding easy pickings in their new hoods.

Soon we will look just like the communities they left, walls, gates and all.

see also: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...your-surroundings.1569117/page-2#post-7732423

I'm on the road a lot and have been an Amazon Prime member for almost a decade. ..I get these little messages on my phone, can't remember what they're called, that let me know when my packages, that I ordered, are scheduled to get to my house. ....:pop2: I live in Clayton County and haven't had to fire a shot in anger yet.

Better hand in your 'operator' card then.

It is very common in 3rd world countries to have a high wall surrounding your house, with broken glass embedded in the concrete on top. A locked, iron gate secures the driveway after hours.

Our liberal friends have made a point of importing criminal scum into our communities from these 3rd world countries.

They're called gated communities, rich people live in them.

per ****in zactly.Libs bend over bassackwards to coddle these ****s and dont get the fact they have NO desire to assimilate.Kill em all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom