• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IF I PUT 1 MEMBER ON MY IGNORE LIST

FB_IMG_1592829883748.jpg

Your choice if you wanna spend the energy to hate someone. I say let it go. And don't start threads specifically calling people out. He's made it clear how he feels about me.

Like i said...
If I'm breaking rules, ban me.
If I offend you, ignore me.
Trump says a lot ruder things to people he offends.

I dont "hate" anyone...waste of energy and its only the interwebs
you wont be banned.....I suspect I know why
your mildly annoying not offensive...dont give yourself too much credit
ah ha...now we all know, thanx for clearing this up

stop crying about someone you "think" doesnt like you. Thats been your goal since jump, to get under peoples skin. This sudden poor me, ban me blah blah act is wearing thin. You gotta do better than that, man up, you can do it.

I dont "hate" anyone...waste of energy and its only the interwebs
you wont be banned.....I suspect I know why
your mildly annoying not offensive...dont give yourself too much credit
ah ha...now we all know, thanx for clearing this up

stop crying about someone you "think" doesnt like you. Thats been your goal since jump, to get under peoples skin. This sudden poor me, ban me blah blah act is wearing thin. You gotta do better than that, man up, you can do it.
Sure thing man, and im the rude one... like i said, if I offend you, or annoy you, ignore me. The button is easy to find. To think that someone should be banned or be quiet or change their views to suit your feelings is mighty self important. And I could care less if you like me lol.

Ask your mod buddies if i am who you say I am, it should be easy enough for them to figure it out. The reason no one has said anything yet is because I somehow "incepted" this idea in your head lol. Which has been more fun than if I actually did have multiple accounts.

Sure thing man, and im the rude one... like i said, if I offend you, or annoy you, ignore me. The button is easy to find. To think that someone should be banned or be quiet or change their views to suit your feelings is mighty self important. And I could care less if you like me lol.

Ask your mod buddies if i am who you say I am, it should be easy enough for them to figure it out. The reason no one has said anything yet is because I somehow "incepted" this idea in your head lol. Which has been more fun than if I actually did have multiple accounts.

Again you give yourself way too much credit. Your really not even scenery in my world. And stop putting words in my mouth...I never said you should be banned or moderated...YOU made that statement multiple times that if you were doing this or that wrong ban me. I never suggested you being banned. Playing with your head is too much fun to ban this account so quick.

Ummm, I dont have any "mod buddies"....funny you would mention that though.......And remind me who I said you are???....oh thats right I didnt say anything like that

Nice try though. See I been on the innerwebs a long time and have seen more than one sock fizzle out, most are way more creative though. Your just one that likes to rile folks up....yawn. Boooooorrrreeeee Ing

Back
Top Bottom