• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you had an hour to chat

3 people said Jesus, and that was my first thought at seeing the OP post.
But I don't know how much I could "talk" with Him and how willing he would be to answer my questions about everything from Genesis to Revelation. If he spoke in parables, would I "get it"?
I am assume that much of what I would like to know are thing that, at this time, he has chosen not yet to reveal, at least not to to all of humanity, or most his followers still living.

Maybe a talk with one of his disciples or a close associate of one of the 12 disciples would be better.
Matthew, or John, who were also Gospel authors.

( that's assuming somehow we could get around the language barrier !)

I am sure that The God Who Created the universe and every one and every thing in it would be able to speak in any language necessary.

My grandfather who passed in 1997 or some of my ancestors who came over from Germany in 1792...as long as a translator was available cause I don't talk German and doubt their English was so good!

Speaking of my grandfather. I was helping clean out an old house that has been in the family for years over the weekend...found his honorable discharge certificate from the Army when he got back from fighting in WWII. Sure do miss him!

My great grandfather.

He was an army lifer and fought in many American battles and trained British troops during WWII.
I inherited his mossberg .22 training rifle and was stoked at the fine condition of it.

I never got a chance to talk with him since he died when I was still a pup.
I had many conversation with his Dad and my dad about him but never from the horses mouth.
He was quite the bad ass and I have some of his bayonets and swords.
Amazingly cool that soldiers could come home with their weapons back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom