• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you own an AR rifle and pistol...

It isn't a concern unless you are doing something really stupid like selling 6 guns a month that you buy at your local pawn shop.

It's been brought to my attention that certain groups can make a big deal out of absolutely nothing if their mission is to bring you down. I have seen Snippets from text messages partial phone conversations and even words between friends used as a weapon when there was no ill intent
Yeah it's really amazing how quickly and easily you can get "Cased Up" by the stupidest **** you never even considered. I've known more than one guy that wound up on the dirty end of the stick because of their ex or soon to be ex old lady.

Yeah it's really amazing how quickly and easily you can get "Cased Up" by the stupidest **** you never even considered. I've known more than one guy that wound up on the dirty end of the stick because of their ex or soon to be ex old lady.
I unfortunately have been in a similar position. It cost an arm and a leg and the worst part it was all Bs

It isn't a concern unless you are doing something really stupid like selling 6 guns a month that you buy at your local pawn shop.
Ain't that the truth. My old neighbor from Ft Valley used to get good deals on used guns and ammo at Howard's Pawn and then flip them at the flea market. I showed him an article about a big bust that went down at an Alabama flea market for the same thing. But he didn't get it.

Ain't that the truth. My old neighbor from Ft Valley used to get good deals on used guns and ammo at Howard's Pawn and then flip them at the flea market. I showed him an article about a big bust that went down at an Alabama flea market for the same thing. But he didn't get it.
I was subpoenad and spent two days in court because of that ****. I told the DUMBASS "I won't sell to you if you are reselling ". Dude got prison time. I got a few dollars as reimbursement. Spent time away from my family. I spent most of the time with atf agents.

Back
Top Bottom