• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you were young, single and offered a place on this, would you take it?

You guys need to actually watch the video. This happens after we have created a fusion drive, so the trip only takes 100 years. It's also a generation ship. The folks that start the trip will not finish it. They're descendants will.

You guys need to actually watch the video. This happens after we have created a fusion drive, so the trip only takes 100 years. It's also a generation ship. The folks that start the trip will not finish it. They're descendants will.
Yep, I figured that. Plus there are a lot of unknowns.....

If I was 20 years old I would seriously consider it but being 65 all I can say is….
4356A1DE-AB33-4151-87E2-26FCE0B464E1.gif

But consider this - after traveling 100 years, when they arrive they'd likely find the planet already populated.
With people who left after they did and traveled faster.

How would you feel about spending 80 years (average mortality rate) with someone who was chosen for you based on your genetic traits even if you did not like each other?

Back
Top Bottom