• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you were young, single and offered a place on this, would you take it?

To save the species, yeah ok.

Otherwise, to commit your children to something they didn't agree to seems pretty
presumptuous.

Well, didn't the pilgrims commit their children to a life of hardscrabble barely-surviving living in America when they could've stayed in the relative comfort of the UK?

And what about all the young couples that went out to claim their piece of land in the West when the West was open for settlement and the government held "land lotteries" where you could get a dozen or few dozen acres for free?

Oh Hell no.

Somewhere along this "journey", another Charles Manson is going to be born. Maybe another Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme.

One or both of them is going to kill everyone on board immediately after hearing the "Bea-ulls" Helter Skelter for the first time.

This trip is doomed from the get-go.
or...

Attachments

• main-qimg-c3fbbf4ac7385860e60aabb7009f0072-lq.jpeg.jpg
    main-qimg-c3fbbf4ac7385860e60aabb7009f0072-lq.jpeg.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 8
no f'n way!!!
in 100 years if we haven't killed everybody on this planet, we'll be far ahead of this technology....my prediction
and...if I did go, then, it's for sure, somebody in the control room would make a wrong turn, and we'd end up on Remulak

Where's everyone's spirit of adventure? I'd be on that ship in a heartbeat. Think about that legacy. One of the founders of a new civilization.

A generational voyage, eh?

In this day and age I would expect a computer algorithm programmed to maximize diversity equity and inclusion
to pair you off with something like this and demand that you hook up and produce offspring whether you want to or not.

View attachment 6473330
They must want humanity to die off

A generational voyage, eh?

In this day and age I would expect a computer algorithm programmed to maximize diversity equity and inclusion
to pair you off with something like this and demand that you hook up and produce offspring whether you want to or not.

View attachment 6473330
100 year voyage to a alien planet and your biggest fear is you'd have to have sex with a black woman :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom