I'll go ahead and post this. Cops arrest guy with camera phone & kill his dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny to me how people on here are so adamant about defending the second amendment, but could give a **** about the rest of the Bill of Rights

It is funny to me how people on here are so adamant about defending the second amendment, but could give a **** about the rest of the Bill of Rights

It's already been covered. Freedom of speech is limited, whether some of you choose to believe it or not. There are free political science classes people can take online. They're fun and informational.

Well, the only thing I learned here tonight was that not everyone sees things the same way.

And, some of you are CRAZY, MEAN, don't like to read the facts, and don't like for others to disagree with your opinion.

Who is who is up to you.

The L.A. Times.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't tell if you're being argumentative for poops and giggles or if you're just dense. What part of "the cops told him to leave the area and he chose not to" is hard to understand?

So if the cops come into your yard and tell you to leave the area, you have to? Sorry friend, but failure to obey what a cop tells you to do is not obstruction. Preventing a cop from performing his lawful duties is. Key word is lawful. "hey - leave the area because you are pissing me off" is not a lawful order. If he was a problem and in danger or causing danger, why did they not tell him to leave immediately? Why did the people who were only 20 feet farther back not told to leave? If you think that you have to do everything a police officer tells you to do, you are the dense one.

So if the cops come into your yard and tell you to leave the area, you have to?

If it's an active crime scene or there is a barricaded robber in my house, yep...I pretty much have to GTFO.

Sorry friend, but failure to obey what a cop tells you to do is not obstruction. Preventing a cop from performing his lawful duties is.

Which apparently is what dead dog owner guy was doing.

If he was a problem and in danger or causing danger, why did they not tell him to leave immediately?

How do you know they didn't?

If you think that you have to do everything a police officer tells you to do, you are the dense one.

I'm not the one in cuffs with a dead dog. Seems to be I'm on the right side of things.

Last edited:
It's already been covered. Freedom of speech is limited, whether some of you choose to believe it or not. There are free political science classes people can take online. They're fun and informational.

That is a good one there!!!! I need a lesson on "political science" like I need to eat more twinkies! What you would most likely be referring to, rather than "political science" would be Constitutional Law. Took that class. Con Law I and Con Law II. That was in law school after my Criminal Justice degree.

Again, if you think every order from a police officer must be followed, you are the one that should take some classes

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not the one in cuffs with a dead dog. Seems to be I'm on the right side of things.

So might makes right? I see... Mine Fuhrer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom