• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll go ahead and post this. Cops arrest guy with camera phone & kill his dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
:whistle:

i.imgur.com_7MUnxcP.jpg

That is a good one there!!!! I need a lesson on "political science" like I need to eat more twinkies! What you would most likely be referring to, rather than "political science" would be Constitutional Law. Took that class. Con Law I and Con Law II. That was in law school after my Criminal Justice degree.

Again, if you think every order from a police officer must be followed, you are the one that should take some classes

- - - Updated - - -

So might makes right? I see... Mine Fuhrer

The school you received your "criminal justice degree" from should lose their accreditation.

That is a good one there!!!! I need a lesson on "political science" like I need to eat more twinkies! What you would most likely be referring to, rather than "political science" would be Constitutional Law. Took that class. Con Law I and Con Law II. That was in law school after my Criminal Justice degree.

Again, if you think every order from a police officer must be followed, you are the one that should take some classes

- - - Updated - - -

So might makes right? I see... Mine Fuhrer

mtber1172 has probably forgotten more about constitutional law than u know, or so he will probably claim later on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom