• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'll go ahead and post this. Cops arrest guy with camera phone & kill his dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to jail with my ass beat or shot too then I guess. Roundhouse to the head of the closest one... I know the cop was within his right to shoot, but they could have easily allowed the guy to grab his dog and put him up.

couldnt watch the video. Love dogs more than most people. Too bad homie and the hood alliance didnt pony up with some mac-10's and clean house.

Article 1: "Hood Shootout after police murder dog"

Article 2: "Hawthorne Police Department Now Hiring - Must love dogs"

win-win

Exactly, easier to blame the cops. I'd like to know which one of y'all would stand there and let the big dog eat?

Are you implying the video implies good police work? I mean no disrespect to the badge, but that video clearly shows the officers allowed that situation to escalate and if you see it differently, you are part of the problem, not the solution. This video makes me sick.

Are you implying the video implies good police work? I mean no disrespect to the badge, but that video clearly shows the officers allowed that situation to escalate and if you see it differently, you are part of the problem, not the solution. This video makes me sick.

I'll repeat my post from yesterday: "Getting a cop (and yes I know the implications of the term) to criticize his brethren is harder than getting a "moderate Muslim" to criticize the fanatics."

I'll repeat my post from yesterday: "Getting a cop (and yes I know the implications of the term) to criticize his brethren is harder than getting a "moderate Muslim" to criticize the fanatics."

Agreed^2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom