• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"I'll take it." Actually, no... you won't.

I just had a three guys in last couple of days say "I'll take it" and they just cease all communication afterwards.

F****** Flakes. I hate people that waste my godamn time.

If you think it's bad here try Gunjoker. I had no idea there were so many wishy-washy, nimby pimby Nancy boys in the gun world. Bunch a flakes with all the damned questions, etc. "Are you open to offer?" Me: "Yes, offer away." ......crickets chirping......If you weren't going to make an offer why in the **** did you waste my time asking the ****ing question?

Since this is "first dibs-I'll take it thread" let me be the first. If anyone post a really nice N Frame Smith with preferably a 4" barrel in nickel for Tree Fiddy I'll take it. same goes for Colt Saa, Pythons (even though they suck), PRE Ban HK 91,93, Mp5s, Etc.etc

If you think it's bad here try Gunjoker. I had no idea there were so many wishy-washy, nimby pimby Nancy boys in the gun world. Bunch a flakes with all the damned questions, etc. "Are you open to offer?" Me: "Yes, offer away." ......crickets chirping......If you weren't going to make an offer why in the **** did you waste my time asking the ****ing question?
I sometimes feel those folk are affiliated with Gunbroker and they want to see if you'll end an auction to bypass their fees. Which is against their rules.

I try to answer only in pm's and before I answer I look at their feedback and location. A simple "I will pass" seems to work if my spider senses tingle....

I have gotten to the point of discussing where and when to meet to make a straight up trade when a day later the Seller revalued his item and didn't feel a straight up trade was appropriate. We just called off the deal.

new usa dont offend anyone.jpg

I'll take it means nothing to me. PM and we will hash out the details.

Had two I'll take it(s)
First lived in south GA and wanted me to drive 159 miles for a low priced item, second never responded after that "I'll take it".

LOL, it'd have to be a $400 G43 (Gewehr, not Gluck) for me to drive 318 miles round trip.

Back
Top Bottom