I'll take it or I trade you

dsc1

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
I been getting a lot of I take it or I trade you and never hear from them again mostly newbies or even people thats been here long as me don't say you take it or trade if you don't intend to I enjoy odt and when that happens I get pissed .no long time member has done this to me your great people.rant over thanks odt

I been getting a lot of I take it or I trade you and never hear from them again mostly newbies or even people thats been here long as me don't say you take it or trade if you don't intend to I enjoy odt and when that happens I get pissed .no long time member has done this to me your great people.rant over thanks odt

That's another reason I tell folks the ODT aint the same but they seem to think its no different :confused2:

that is why people drive perfectly good
running cars straight to the scrap yard.
it is pretty tough dealing with people
nowadays.

Last edited:
I still "love" getting the ones when they apparently know what my item is worth. Typically that happens after we can't reach a deal they decide to tell me what my gun is really worth, or that they build them all the time.

I still "love" getting the ones when they apparently know what my item is worth. Typically that happens after we can't reach a deal they decide to tell me what my gun is really worth, or that they build them all the time.

Oh, that never happened in the "good ole days of ODT". Heck back in the good ole days, they would have sold you a knock off part and told you it was real. But, those were the good ole days.

Back
Top Bottom